[solved]Re: Reference problem

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [solved]Re: Reference problem
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 03:44:18 +0100 (CET)

OK, I have found my problem:
when I label sections, I usually put it in the title of the section, and not
in the body of the text, and, in this case, for some reason, TeXmacs has some
problems referencing them when the reference comes before the label it points
to.
However, when the label is in the body of the text, it works fine.

Are there any others strange label/reference issues ?? ^^

  • [solved]Re: Reference problem, david . mezerette, 01/27/2005