Towards next stable version

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Towards next stable version
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:24:18 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I just released version 1.0.4.7. Please let me know if it contains
some major bugs with respect to previous versions. If not, then this
will become the next stable release at the beginning of next week.

Best wishes, Joris

P.S: there have not been many changes since the last stable version,
since I have not been working much on TeXmacs lately. This should change
during the next months, so version 1.0.5 should be the last stable version
of TeXmacs before many changes and before the next major release 1.1.

  • Towards next stable version, Joris van der Hoeven, 03/31/2005