Re: [TeXmacs] Page numbering

  • From: Nick Alexander <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Page numbering
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:32:02 -0400

Hi Joris,

I don't know what I did that was different than this, but your method works and my doesn't. Thanks for the speedy reply, and the great editor. One further question: the book style appears to insert a blank page before the table of contents. Am I expected to put a cover page, then a blank page, then a table of contents? If I want to, can I change this?

Cheers,
Nick Alexander