Table question

  • From: Matthew Gates <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Table question
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:36:06 +0000

Hi,

I'm new to TeXmacs, so please exacuse me if this question is one of those ones people always ask when they didn't read the documentation properly...

When I have a table with a lot of text in a cell, the table gets wider than the page. How can I get the text to wrap aound inside the cell once the table gets to the page width?

I tried to set the cell width using the command M-t h w [some number]. This does seem to resize the cell width, but the text simply continues through the border of the cell and off the edge of the page...

Thanks,

Matthew Gates

http://porpoisehead.net