Overriding standard macros?

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Overriding standard macros?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:52:43 -0700

I attempted to create a .ts in "~/.TeXmacs/packages/" that redefined the
'matrix' macro. When I added that package to the document, nothing
happened. The only way I could get the change to show up was to copy
the entire "std-math.ts" file to the home directory location, and modify
it there. My question is, why didn't overriding the single macro do
what I would expect it to do? It seems like I should be able to create
a .ts in "." or the home directory location, and have macros definitions
in that which override standard macros if I want.

--
Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>

  • Overriding standard macros?, Karl Hegbloom, 10/24/2005