Building TeXmacs for Ubuntu / Debian (from sources in experimental)

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Building TeXmacs for Ubuntu / Debian (from sources in experimental)
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 10:37:17 -0800

On Sat, 2005-10-22 at 11:30 +0200, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> You are right in that the texmacs packages that I upload to debian
> experimental are compiled against debian unstable.

I had no trouble at all building it for my laptop which is running
Ubuntu 5.10 (Breezy Badger). I used 'apt-get source' to grab it, then
while in the source directory, I ran 'dpkg-checkbuilddeps' to find out
what to install before building it. It runs fine.

--
Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>

  • Building TeXmacs for Ubuntu / Debian (from sources in experimental), Karl Hegbloom, 11/06/2005