indent lines after first line?

  • From: Kris Kuhlman <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: indent lines after first line?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:27:23 -0700

I want to indent any subsequent lines in the bibliography, table of contents, list of figures, etc, when the entry is longer than one line, so that first and non-first lines can be differentiated better. Looking at the TeXmacs documentation, I don't see any example of this.

This is an example how the current bib is:

Milton Abramowitz and Irene A. Stegun, editors. Handbook of
Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs and Mathematical
Tables. number 55 in AMS. National Bureau of Standards, 1964

I want it to be something like this:

Milton Abramowitz and Irene A. Stegun, editors. Handbook of
Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs and Mathematical
Tables. Number 55 in AMS. National Bureau of Standards, 1964

I looked at the "indentation primitives" and adding an htab, but these don't have the right (or any) effect.

Kris

  • indent lines after first line?, Kris Kuhlman, 02/22/2006