question on the figures or table index

  • From: "Jack" <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: question on the figures or table index
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 22:34:24 -0000

Dear All,

I still have the problem to get index of figures or tables working well.

Basically, I have the two questions as below

1>     Caption name of figure: once I insert the image in somewhere of the content, the page number can be generated easily by the automatic update on the index of figures, but the caption name never appears.

2>     Question mark on page number: sometimes, the automated page number on the index of content and index of figures becomes question mark due to some unknown reasons. I guess it give rise to some hidden control code. Please advise the trick how to get the clean index.

To help you understand my question, I forward the sample tm document with the two images files.

It is highly appreciated to get the direct and effective help.

Have a good weekend

Jack