setting paperstyle in seminar

  • From: "Kamaraju Kusumanchi" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: setting paperstyle in seminar
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 10:17:45 -0500

Hi
I am making a presentation in seminar and I am planning to export
it into a pdf at the end and show it using acrobat reader. However,
the problem is that, when I export to pdf, it is very narrow in the
sense the size is 8.26x11.69 . Due to this there is a lot of empty
space (on the left and right sides) when I show it on the projector
screen. However, If I make a presentation using power point, the
aspect ratio of the .ppt is set to 4x3 and the presentation is
occupying the full screen.

How do I export a pdf file in texmacs, which will occupy the whole
screen? I am thinking it is as simple as setting some menu options for
sizes and aspect ratios etc.,. But I do not know which options, I need
to set. Any help is appreciated.

thanks
raju

--