Re: [TeXmacs] Footnotes in theorem environments

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Magnus Rohde <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Footnotes in theorem environments
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:16:17 +0200

Magnus Rohde wrote:

On 12/4-2006, kl. 11:40, Henri Lesourd wrote:

Andreas Klöckner wrote:

Hi all,

if I put a footnote in a theorem environment (which is typeset italicized), then my footnote also appears italicized. I am not sure that this is supposed to be the case, and in any case it looks quite weird.

This is a bug.

A similar thing happens with floating objects (figures and tables) inserted in lists, the floating object gets indented like the list. Is this the same bug?

It's probably the same kind of thing. Thanks for
noticing this one.