URGENT: Document too large?

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: URGENT: Document too large?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:35:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi group,

I'm writing my thesis on texmacs, and now at the very last chapter of my
thesis I stumbled upon a nasty bug/feature. Texmacs does not load my document
anymore. Instead of loading it throws an error:

-- TeXmacs] With linked TrueType support
ERROR: In procedure scm_allocate_string:
ERROR: Argument 1 out of range: 28213052

and by staggering coincidence 28213052 (~27Mb) just so happens to be the
number of bytes in my document. Please tell me that there is an easy fix to
this!

Until then I'll try to break the document into parts and edit those instead
which is going to be fun :(

ps. sorry if this comes more than ones. Apparantly I can't use mailing lists
anymore.

--
Jani Huhtanen
TTY Porin yksikkö

  • URGENT: Document too large?, jani . huhtanen, 06/26/2006