Re: [TeXmacs] Fix to libc problem?

  • From: Jean BOYABE <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Fix to libc problem?
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:17:20 +0200 (CEST)

HELP!!

my problem is not stil solve. I re-install my distro, tried all those
versions of TeXmacs on the website, even the last second release: I get the
same message with that incorrect reference to libc.so.6.

Should I wait for the next release of TeXmacs and/or Fedora? I'm economist
and know few about subtileness of linux system, and I don't want to install
windows version at all.

Another question: what about the idea of creating an "association" to ease
donation to TeXmacs, is it possible for example to donate through visa card
for example?

Thanks