Re: [TeXmacs] Fix to libc problem?

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Fix to libc problem?
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:11:06 +0200

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 10:17:20PM +0200, Jean BOYABE wrote:
> my problem is not stil solve. I re-install my distro,
> tried all those versions of TeXmacs on the website,
> even the last second release: I get the same message
> with that incorrect reference to libc.so.6.

I really don't understand what is going on and definitely
need help from other developers in order to fix this problem.
After static linking, I do not even understand how you
can get your error message:

[vdhoeven@alcazar src]$ grep libc.so TeXmacs/bin/texmacs.bin
[vdhoeven@alcazar src]$

Do you get the same result after a grep (on the texmacs.bin of
the most recent binary distribution)?

> Should I wait for the next release of TeXmacs and/or Fedora?

Well, definitely for a next version, if the current one doesn't work ;^(

> Another question: what about the idea of creating an "association"
> to ease donation to TeXmacs, is it possible for example to donate
> through visa card for example?

Sure; I recall that I am still waiting for feedback from our users
concerning this initiative:

http://wiki.april.org/AssoScienceEn

Any help and especially comments on

http://wiki.april.org/phpwiki/index.php/StatutsAsso