graphics on cygtexmacs

  • From: "Michael Sry" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: graphics on cygtexmacs
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:43:59 +0000

Hello,
I am drawing pictures on cygtexmacs. The drawing works just perfectly. However, when I export the document to latex, and the picture is saved as an eps file, there is a slight problem. The picture is converted perfectly except that the dots have disappeared and in their place, there is a tag
<tuple|some_number|some_number> (which I assume it to be the geometric location of the point on the plane!)
Does anyone know what might be the problem and how it can be solved?
Thanks in advance!