Alt on OS X

  • From: Christophe Raffalli <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Alt on OS X
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 23:51:58 +0100

Here is a problem I had a long time ago ... which I think I solved, but
then I stopped using texmacs, but as I am back
again at it, I can not find the solution.

On OS X (both a G4 and an intel), with the latest fink unstable package
and with a french keyboard, the keys like "\", "|", ... where you
need to press that ALT key do not work. I tried various things (with the
TeXmacs preferences or with xmodmap), without succes while
all other X11 application like xemacs works perfectly.

Any Idea ?

Christophe Raffalli