Re: [TeXmacs] Open document format

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Open document format
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 21:51:23 +0100

On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 05:25:05PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> Hello!
>
> As ODF is the standard now, is the converter between TeXmacs native file
> format and ODF already implemented? Or is it in the plan?

"Open document format" is extremely misleading,
since TeXmacs does have an open and documented document format.

> I am aware of the sequence: export latex -> latex2rtf -> OO but I have read
> that the conversation does not work always.

You seem to mean input/output filters for OpenOffice.
No, we don't have such filters and don't plan to implement them
in the near future. Nevertheless, we encourage any extern contributors
to write such filters.

Best wishes, Joris

  • Open document format, jaanus . karo, 02/05/2007
    • Re: [TeXmacs] Open document format, Joris van der Hoeven, 02/05/2007