Bib Tex

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Bib Tex
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 11:41:47 -0500

Hello,

i am trying to insert a bibliography in my tm document but it does not work, so i have few questions :

- when i go to (Texte/Automatique/Bibliographie...), Texmacs asks first for the style. So i answer 'plain'. Is it an accepted style ? (I have found 'plain', 'alpha' and 'abbrv' as examples of bib styles in the manual)

- then, Texmacs asks for the bib file and i answer 'sources.bib' which is the name of my bib file (made with the simple text editor and save as a bib file). The 'sources.bib' file lay in the same directory than my tm document, so i think that we do not have to give the complete URL. Am i right ?

- Then Texmacs inserts a very nice 'Bibliography' in the document but nothing else...

- In the "Texmacs quick start guide" of Nicolas Ratier (Texmacs website) i found this kind of example :
<<
@BOOK{X2,
author="X2. Noel",
title="Lolo ferari",
publisher="Seuil",
year="2000"}

I thought that we must put author={name} instead author="name"... Can you give me an explanation ?

Thank you for reading my questions,

Best regards,
Richard