Re: [TeXmacs] Bib Tex

  • From: Stephan Mucha <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Bib Tex
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:06:39 +0100

Try Document-Update-Bibligraphy (or Document-Update-All if you
have other automatic content).

As in TeX, you will need two runs normally. Then you will see
Bibliography entries for all your cited references (which means that
you need at least one citation) and the question marks at the
citations get replaced by the corresponding item (numbers for style
plain).

(If you start texmacs form a console window then you will see all
messages and errors of the BibTeX command there, which will help a
lot.)

--
Best regards,
Stephan

rac> Hello,

rac> i am trying to insert a bibliography in my tm document but it does not
work, so i have few questions :

rac> - when i go to (Texte/Automatique/Bibliographie...), Texmacs asks first
for the style. So i answer 'plain'. Is it an accepted style ? (I have found
'plain', 'alpha' and 'abbrv' as examples of
rac> bib styles in the manual)

rac> - then, Texmacs asks for the bib file and i answer 'sources.bib' which
is the name of my bib file (made with the simple text editor and save as a
bib file). The 'sources.bib' file lay in the
rac> same directory than my tm document, so i think that we do not have to
give the complete URL. Am i right ?

rac> - Then Texmacs inserts a very nice 'Bibliography' in the document but
nothing else...

rac> - In the "Texmacs quick start guide" of Nicolas Ratier (Texmacs website)
i found this kind of example :
rac> <<
rac> @BOOK{X2,
rac> author="X2. Noel",
rac> title="Lolo ferari",
rac> publisher="Seuil",
rac> year="2000"}

rac> I thought that we must put author={name} instead author="name"... Can
you give me an explanation ?

rac> Thank you for reading my questions,

rac> Best regards,
rac> Richard

Dipl.-Ing. Stephan Mucha
Tel.: 0341/97-33806
Fax: 0341/97-33809
e-mail: address@hidden

Universität Leipzig
Institut für Massivbau und Baustofftechnologie
Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Nguyen Viet Tue
Marschnerstrasse 31
04109 Leipzig

  • Bib Tex, richardetdave, 02/08/2007
    • Re: [TeXmacs] Bib Tex, Stephan Mucha, 02/08/2007