Re: [TeXmacs] Spliting numered list

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Spliting numered list
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 20:01:51 +0100

On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 07:56:54AM -0500, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to write an exam in TeXmacs and I have been making some test, but
> I can't find how to get something like this:
>
> ----------
>
> These points are of multiple choice type (only the answer is evaluated,
> not the procedure):
>
> 1. bla bla bla
> 2. ble ble, ble.
>
> These points are open questions (the procedure and the answer will be
> evaluated):
>
> 3. bli, bli, bli
> 4. blo, blo, blo
> 5,
>
> ----------
>
> ¿There is a way to split the numeration to introduce explicative text
> about the kind of question and answer expected in each one?

You may either manually set the enumeration counter when starting 3,
or define an environment "list-comment" which makes the inverse indentation
of the enumeration environment, plus some additional vertical spacing
(of course, the second option may not work for certain styles).

The best solution would be to create environments "scattered-enumerate" and
"next-enumerate". The first one would maintain an outer enumeration counter
and
the second one would be based on the usual enumerate environment,
while updating the counter number. I.e.

<\scattered-enumerate>
efhieuhf iuezhf iuez

<\next-enumerate>