Re: [TeXmacs] Spliting numered list

  • From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Spliting numered list
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 09:46:04 -0500

Hi,

Joris van der Hoeven escribió:
On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 07:56:54AM -0500, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas wrote:
¿There is a way to split the numeration to introduce explicative text about the kind of question and answer expected in each one?

You may either manually set the enumeration counter when starting 3,
or define an environment "list-comment" which makes the inverse indentation
of the enumeration environment, plus some additional vertical spacing
(of course, the second option may not work for certain styles).

[...]

Seems that the easiest way to make it is to manually set the numeration counter. I was looking on search files for the way but in std-list-dtd it's only the kind of list available, but not the way to get a starting parameter. There is another place on documentation where I can find it?

Best wishes, Joris

Thanks a lot,

Offray