Re: [TeXmacs] Inserting negative vertical space between paragraphs

  • From: Robert Lamar <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Inserting negative vertical space between paragraphs
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:05:54 +0100

Robert Lamar wrote:
Ultimately, I do not think that tables will be robust enough for my needs, because it is not possible for them to break over tables, and I anticipate surrounding multiple pages of text in these boxes.

The above should have read "it is not possible for them to break over /pages/". Tables, as it was noted in another recent post to this list, are forced to be rendered on a single page. This makes them useful for my present (interactive) purpose, but unhelpful for printing out the documents I am trying to produce.

Apologetically,
Robert Lamar