Re: [TeXmacs] MOdification of a list

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] MOdification of a list
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:33:41 +0200

Hello,

El Domingo, 22 de Abril de 2007, Latreyte David escribió:
> i would prefer (as with LaTeX)
>
> 1) (a)
> (b)
> 2) (a)
> (b)

I send attached an small document showing how you can change the definition
of
the numbers of a list. You can see it using Document -View -Edit source tree,
it's the first line. That line adds a '(' to the number list. Using that you
get '(a)' instead of 'a)'. Because it's a quick hack it doesn't work with
numbers. In that case, you will get '(1.' instead of '(1)'. Maybe somebody
with more knowledge and time than me can solve that part.

To use it in your document you can copy the first line of the attached
document and paste it in the begining of yours.

There is more information about this in the TeXmacs manual entry "Customizing
lists environments".

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es
<TeXmacs|1.0.6>

<\body>
<assign|aligned-item|<macro|x|(<arg|x> >>

asfasdfa

<\enumerate-alpha>
<item>adfa

<item>asdfas