Re: [TeXmacs] scheme plugins cygtexmacs

  • From: Bernd Hahnebach <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] scheme plugins cygtexmacs
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:33:12 +0200

Henri Lesourd schrieb:
Bernd Hahnebach wrote:

Hi

just a simple question. At work I only have windows :-(. I did not found anything about compatibility of plugins in WinTeXmacs and CygTeXmacs. Just installed CygTeXmacx because there should be more compatibility. Does scheme plugins run under CygTeXmacs, too?

They should definitely work, except that perhaps some issues like the
syntax for pathnames could break some of the existing Scheme plugins.

But for the basic machinery of Scheme plugins, of course it works, half
of TeXmacs is itself implemented in Scheme (not exactly as a plugin, but
it could, somehow).

Hi Henri
thanks for your answer. Everything worked fine using Linux. Using cygtexmacs it works using the world example I found on sunday but it does not work for me using the output to console I found in your texmacs tutorial (That's why my first e-mail).

(display* "Hello console...\n")
(kbd-map ("C-i" (display "Hello console using keys...\n")))

C:\Programme\CygTeXmacs>starttexmacs.bat
startxwin.bat - Starting on Windows NT/2000/XP/2003

Nothing more! Is there a hidden cygwin console or similar stuff?

Bernd