R session

  • From: boyabe <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: R session
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:00:38 +0200

Dear all,

how can one change default fonts sessions like R. In the file attached
for example I need to change default font to roman, latin, in order to
have nice characters and french displayed normally, (character of
message at the beginning but also other characters).

I went to init files /usr/share/texmacs/TeXmacs/plugins/r/r like
indicated but it didn't help me.

Other problem: when I try demo() in TeXmacs R session, I get the
following message: WARNING: terminal is not fully functional

Thanks for help.

PS : I saw recent post about the "association", quid, and what about the
possibility to contribute through visa card?