Re: [TeXmacs] Please Urgent Help: I'm havingproblems printingmythesis for Monday morning

  • From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Please Urgent Help: I'm havingproblems printingmythesis for Monday morning
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 09:02:07 -0500

Hi,

Some pages with graphics doesn't render and print properly on kpdf and it works fine with acrobat reader and I had to make some tricks and print some of them on another machine with acrobat. Now is finally printed as a final draft and I have a month more for final tweaks

Thanks a lot,

Offray

address@hidden escribió:
HI,
i don't know if it helps, but i encountered some problems with viewing
pdf files created via texmacs in evince and gv. I use acroread in order
to be sure that the pdf is ok,
good luck
MLL