Translate filenames? No!

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Translate filenames? No!
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 18:55:35 +0200

Hi!

Now I'm editing a document called 'test.tm'. If I set up the language as
British and I go to the menu Go I can see my file: 'test.tm'. But if I set it
up as Spanish it appears as 'probar.tm'. Probar is the translation of Test.

In the title bar appears correctly 'test.tm' as the filename in both cases.

I'd like to suggest that the filenames would not be translated in the 'Go'
submenu.

Cheers,

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es

  • Translate filenames? No!, Javier Arantegui, 06/05/2007