How o quit the word "Chapter" in a book

  • From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: How o quit the word "Chapter" in a book
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 19:49:43 -0500

Hi all,

I'm writing my postgraduate thesis on TeXmacs (my previous thesis was wrote also on TeXmacs) and now I'm using the book style for the compound document, but this stiles puts the word "Chapter <n>" at the beginning of every section marked with the [alt] + [0] keyboard shortcut. How can I quit the word Chapter <n> to follow more closely the rules here for the thesis writings?

I need to give my thesis writing on Friday, but would be nice to have the proper time to print it before, so any quick answer or help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Offray