Re: [TeXmacs] How o quit the word "Chapter" in a book

  • From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How o quit the word "Chapter" in a book
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 07:20:21 -0500

Hi,

It works like a charm. Thanks a lot Benno!! :-)

Offray

Benno Dielmann escribió:
Hi,
I'd recommend reading the end of the page on the standard TeXmacs styles in TeXmacs help (Help -> Reference Guide -> The standard TeXmacs styles). There you'll find section "5.2. Customization of the sectional tags".
Maybe you could use chapter* instead of chapter to get rid of the numbering and put an <assign|chapter-text|> at the beginning of your document to get rid of the "Chapter" text.
Cheers,
Benno.