Re: [TeXmacs] getting documentation in pdf

  • From: Benno Dielmann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] getting documentation in pdf
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 00:01:06 +0200

Hi,

there is a command line option -c to convert files. Used together with -q
TeXmacs even doesn't start up completely. I'm using it like this to generate
pdfs from tm:

$> texmacs -c input.tm output.pdf -q

You could write a script traversing the documentation directory and
generating
pdfs out of the tms automatically...

Cheers,

Benno.