seminar, switches, animate ...

  • From: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: seminar, switches, animate ...
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 08:30:02 +0200

Hi,

i'd like to make a presentation of some of my maths lessons using
seminar style. I looked at the documents on texmacs' site and especially
at the two docs written using seminar style.

My first question is maybe stupid but how can i do to get a typical
presentation : i click and the next slide appears (in full screen ...) ?

Then, for the document made for Sophia, i only have access to the firts
page. Is it OK ? Moreover, it is said that it uses switches : but what
is it ?

How do the animate items work ?

Thank you for all your help

MLL