Re: [TeXmacs] seminar, switches, animate ...

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] seminar, switches, animate ...
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:50:30 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

Hi,

i'd like to make a presentation of some of my maths lessons using
seminar style. I looked at the documents on texmacs' site and especially
at the two docs written using seminar style.

My first question is maybe stupid but how can i do to get a typical
presentation : i click and the next slide appears (in full screen ...) ?

Redefining the mouse buttons in Scheme is on
the wish list since a long time, but has not yet
been implemented (i.e., if you want to redefine
how mouse click work depending on the
context, the only currently available way
is hacking in the C++ ;-(... ).

As a consequence of that, only keyboard shortcuts
are available for moving from one slide to another.

Look in the menu Insert->Fold->Previous / Next to
see what are the currently attached keyboard shortcuts.

Then, for the document made for Sophia, i only have access to the firts
page. Is it OK ? Moreover, it is said that it uses switches : but what
is it ?

Put the cursor *inside* the switch (i.e., inside the slide), and
then do Insert->Fold->Next, you will go to the next page of
the switch.

How do the animate items work ?

I don't know.