running title in manual style

  • From: "Robert Harrison" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: running title in manual style
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:51:33 -0400

First, for any developer reading this list, thanks for texmacs ... it is
a truly marvellous tool.

I'm having a problem with a running title (on the right of the
header on even pages) in manual style.

Without a TOC there is no running title even if I set it using
Text->Title->Hidden. It appears as if the entire header for
even pages is missing since there is no page number.

With a TOC inserted immediately after the title page, the running
title is "Table of contents" and there is
also a page number. I've looked thru the archive and extensively
googled and have found no way to force the header contents.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Robert