Re: Re: running title in manual style

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Re: running title in manual style
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:46:20 +0200 (CEST)

Henri,

thanks v. much for the suggestion. Grep is indeed one's friend. I tried
your suggestion and it did not solve the problem, however, I could not follow
your instructions for creating the preamble (perhaps due to different
versions of
the GUI ... I am running 1.0.6-10). I tried, with no success, to trace the
header
macros thru the book and generic styles and understand how the TOC is
managing
to changing things. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

To debug this, is there an option to print out a trace of the substitutions
taking place?

Robert