Fwd: improving HTML import

  • From: "Zoltán Kovács" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Fwd: improving HTML import
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:06:41 +0200

Hello List,

here I forward my email wrote to Joris yesterday. Now I'm a bit more clever than 1 day ago (I started to read the docs! :-). So I know that TeXmacs offer MathML recognition in the HTML/XML conversion. My only problem is that the Maple output is something TeXmacs cannot recognize well. We are working on the Maple HTML output first, but probably the best solution would be to hack the HTML/TeXmacs converter. As I know something more, I will write to the list.

Best regards,
Zoltan Kovacs
assistant professor
Bolyai Institute, Hungary