Re: [TeXmacs] Question on texmacs 1.0.6.9

  • From: Alfe <address@hidden>
  • To: Dieter Jurzitza <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Question on texmacs 1.0.6.9
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:02:55 +0200

Hi, Dieter ...

Dieter Jurzitza schrieb:

> However, during operation I am observing
> random crashes maily when operating the top panel / the menus. Even when
> started from shell the main window suddenly disappears without leaving any
> note, no "null pointer assignment", no "bus error" no whatsoever.

I had some similar situations when a tool called 'unclutter' (to hide a
non-moving mouse cursor) was active during the use of TeXmacs. I had no
trouble anymore after disabling unclutter. I also understood at that time
that the situation concerning unclutter was known by then (but of course
rather uncommon) and I thought it has been fixed by now. But maybe it's
still there and you ran into that one.

Alfe

--