Bravo Animation

  • From: Clinton Winant <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Bravo Animation
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:27:20 -0700

First I would like to thank everyone on the texmacs team for this
fantastic tool that has made my life as an oceanographer so much easier.
In particular the presentation mode is awesome.

Nest (flatery will get me somewhere?) I would like to ask for help in
insertin a gif animation into a presentation. I have taken off the web
avery small gif animation, and tried to include it with
Insert->Animation->animation, then enter the file name.
To the following questions I have answered
Width 0.5par
Height 0.5par
Length 10 (not at all sure what this refers to, so 10 is a wild guess
Repeat no (another wild guess

After all this texmacs shows a long red line, just as when an image is
imported, but no image. The .tm file is:

<TeXmacs|1.0.6>

<\body>
<video|/home/cdw/temp/animatespheres.gif|.5par|.5par|10|false>

<\initial>
<\collection>
<associate|language|american>
<associate|page-medium|automatic>
<associate|page-screen-height|768000tmpt>
<associate|page-screen-width|998400tmpt>
</collection>
</initial>