Re: [TeXmacs] Bravo Animation

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Clinton Winant <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Bravo Animation
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 19:38:24 +0200

Clinton Winant wrote:

Merci, Henri

I put gif, because in the menu that pops up after
insert->animation->animation
the only suffix that is offered is .gif

But am not tied to that does anyone know what format animation supports?

Aha. Then perhaps it supports .gif files, after all...

I just tried to insert a .gif animated image, it doesn't work : I can
only see the first image of the animation, whatever I do ;-(...

Probably this feature is currently buggy, or not finished, yet.

---
What I know is that the animation feature allows you to cycle thru
subpages of the document. This you can do it via the other parts
of the Animation menu.