Re: [TeXmacs] Problems with a document in TeXmacs on Sabayon

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Problems with a document in TeXmacs on Sabayon
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 16:45:33 +0200

Dear Offray,

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 05:46:27AM +0000, Offray Vladimir Luna Cardenas wrote:
> ejemplo.tm <- Works fine
> programaAlgebraLineal2Sem2007.tm <- black TeXmacs window

All I can say is that the second file opens fine on my TeXmacs.
If anyone could reproduce your bug, then I would be interrested to
know where it comes from. You can also try to debug yourself:
remove any sections in the "TeXmacs source" (using emacs for instance)
until it opens fine and try to figure out what precise piece of
the document causes trouble. If you can locate it, then I can try
to figure out whether this may be due to some buggy code.

Best wishes, Joris