Re: Feature request: subscript expression for Maxima session

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Feature request: subscript expression for Maxima session
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:35:40 +0200 (CEST)

I would like to repeat this request again since there is no one reply to it.
I wonder if I missed anything and this feature has been existing or there
just are not so many TeXmacs/Maxima users in this list. If there is any
TeXmacs/Maxima users out there, do you have similar problems? or you just
don't care much of the graphical representation of it.

On the other hand, is it possible for a user to configure the graphical
representation of the Maxima output in TeXmacs.

Thank you for whoever responds to it.

Puck