problem to compile the large document

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: problem to compile the large document
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:03:20 +0100

Hi there,

I am experiencing the compile error of large document in Texmacs. I am working on the large book document pages number is up to 270. there are 7 chapters which contains a heavy mathematics notations, figures and table results.

Each chapter can be compiled without any problem. but compile error occurs when I include all of them together into one complete document. Does texmacs lack the capacity to handle the large document with heavy presence of the mathematics notations? I desperately need the advice from the users or developer with the experience to handle the large document.

Meanwhile, I also found that the reference number on the Section first or second tier could be returned as questions marks when I integrate them in the one large document. What's trick to make them right? Or I should type in the reference number on the section by my hand?

I am looking the quick response to help me survive out of this situation.

Regards

Jack

  • problem to compile the large document, pagoda2000, 09/14/2007