Using another font as math calligraphic

  • From: Enrique Perez-Terron <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Using another font as math calligraphic
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 10:42:37 +0100

Is it possible to configure what font is used for F7-letter in math
mode?

(Btw, the menu activated from the 'C' button in the math toolbar shows a
shortcut M-A-C, but I cannot make it work. The tooltips say F7 X for
calligraphic X, and that works. If M means meta and can be emulated with
Esc, A means Alt and can be emulated with Esc Esc, how can I emulate
M-A-something ? three Esc? Wasn't that Hyper or something? It does not
work anyway, Esc-Esc-Esc-C turns on "wide accent". The message bare
shows 'M-' when I press the first Esc, then nothings seems to change
with further Esc's.)

What controls the selection of fonts available in the Format->Name
menu?

I would like to have calligraphic letters that are more different from
the ordinary ones, and preferably more equal to shapes I commonly find
in math textbooks. I have found a couple of free ttf fonts with roughly
appropriate shapes, but I could not find out how to make the fonts
available from texmacs.

Regards, Enrique