refrence in texmacs and pdf exportation

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: refrence in texmacs and pdf exportation
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 08:59:58 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I'm writing a book where :

- Each chapter, named chap_i.tm for example, is in a separate
directory, called Chapter_i.
- The general structure, say mybook.tm, which roughly consist of
including the chapters in the right order, is in its own directory. I use
the command <include | ../Chapter_i/chap_i.tm>

I use the command <assign | chapter-nr | i> to force the chapter number into
each chapter and the command <label | chap:i> to label each chapter.
But I meet two problems I can't solve :

1. the first chapter is always referenced with <reference | chap:1>
which produces the reference 8 instead of 1 (I've written 7 chapters) ?
2. when I export mybook into pdf format, I loose all the section and
chapter references (a '?' appear) ?

If anyone has an answer to these two problems, I'll be deeply grateful.

Stéphane Paris

  • refrence in texmacs and pdf exportation, stephane . paris, 02/22/2008