Folded text

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Folded text
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:34:07 +0100

Hello,

After years using TeXmacs, I have used for first time folded text (Insert ->
Fold -> Folded -> Default). For me it's a good way to keep the problems I
give to my students and their solution together. Is there an easy way to not
print the hollow bullet that marks where the folded text is? And,
alternatively the fillet bullet when the unfolded text is printed.

Thanks,

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es