Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs 1.0.6.14 segfault

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs 1.0.6.14 segfault
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:43:45 +0100

Peter Rapčan wrote:

Hi,

After upgrading to the latest fink unstable version my Texmacs segfaults when closing a document . See the standard output:

texmacs
TeXmacs] With linked TrueType support
TeXmacs] Loading corktounicode
TeXmacs] Loading unicode-cork-oneway
TeXmacs] Loading tmuniversaltounicode
TeXmacs] Loading unicode-symbol-oneway
Segmentation fault

This is a known bug which appeared some versions ago,
as far as I can remember (see e.g. mails on TeXmacs-dev
from 1/11/08).

I'm currently plugging back the actions in the menus
of my Qt version of TeXmacs, thus I should come across
this bug soon.

What remains to be seen is if solving it under Linux
also solves the problem for the Mac versions (it's
rather likely, depending on where in the code is
located the problem).

More news about that later.

Best, Henri