Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs 1.0.6.14 segfault

  • From: Martin Costabel <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs 1.0.6.14 segfault
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:37:05 +0100

Kasper Peeters wrote:
[]
Martin, just a wild shot in the dark here, but is this bug perhaps
related to an issue we discussed earlier in the context of making my
'cadabra' program work on Leopard? You then found that there is a bug
in 'strip' on Leopard which erroneously removes symbols. Is the
TeXmacs binary in fink stripped? Does the bug go away when the binary
is not stripped?

It's not stripped. As I understand, the bug happens on Linux, too, not only on MacOSX.

--
Martin