Czech háček isn't working

  • From: Benno Dielmann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Czech háček isn't working
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 22:32:07 +0200

Hi all,

since some versions of TeXmacs (about 1.0.6.10 or so), the czech háček (the
decoration above the "c" of háček) isn't working any more. While it shows up
well with the predefined keys (I don't know how they are called correctly -
they are where the number keys are on english keyboard layouts), it doesn't
work when added "manually" to characters. This should work like adding an
acute to a character (e.g. "é") - you press the acute key, then the letter
you
want the decoration added to. Háček is actually Shift+Acute.

Well, it does nothing in recent Texmacs versions while it works in other
applications on my Kde desktop. Is this a bug or just some missing
configuration setting?

Greetings,

Benno.