Re: [TeXmacs] Dependencies to insert SVG graphics?

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Dependencies to insert SVG graphics?
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 13:06:10 +0200

Javier Arantegui wrote:

Hi!

I have a TeXmacs document with a linked SVG figure. In my PC box (Kubuntu 8.4, TeXmacs 1.0.6.15) I can view the figure without any problem. But, if I try to edit that document in my Mac (Leopard 10.5.5, texmacs 1.0.6.15-4 installed using fink) an square with a red cross appears instead of the figure. I think that the problem is a missing dependecy. What dependencies are needed to instert an SVG graphic in TeXmacs?

To my knowledge, there is no SVG support built-in inside TeXmacs.