[TeXmacs] problem with multiple windows

  • From: Andrea Gamba<address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] problem with multiple windows
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 19:23:46 +0200 (CEST)

> did you consider the posibilities of using multiple windows ( view -->
>clonw window ) to look at and edit far distant parts of the same document
>"at the same time" ?

I notice a problem however: suppose I have two windows opened to show
different
parts of the document. With version 1.07 if I modify the document in one of
the
windows I lose the focus in the second window (it goes to the beginning of the
document). I think it was not so before. This appears to be a bug, which takes
away much of the convenience of using two windows.

  • [TeXmacs] problem with multiple windows, Andrea Gamba, 10/18/2008