Re: [TeXmacs] recently opened documents

  • From: Alfe <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] recently opened documents
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:32:55 +0200

Hi, Joris,

Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> In order to avoid an escalation of the number of messages,
> please try to list and summarize suggestions in one long message
> (or a few messages by subject), rather than a big number of short messages.

I prefer multiple short messages because each independent topic then can be
tracked with the normal mail client features like threading, marking, etc.
If several ideas are given in one mail, some of the ideas tend to get lost
and stay uncommented because the mail already looks answered if just one idea
is answered.

On the other hand, my mail client can handle lots of small mails without
problems, and IMHO this list doesn't (yet) suffer from too many mails.

Alfe