Re: [TeXmacs] blinking cursor

  • From: Chris Austin <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] blinking cursor
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:31:46 +0100

I agree with Benno, a blinking cursor would be annoying. If a blinking cursor is to be introduced, please make it just an option in Preferences, and not the default.

Andrea Gamba wrote:

Blinking cursor:

Please, no blinking cursor. Sure, it's a matter of taste,
but I hate blinking cursors ;-)

I respect your taste. However observe that all cursors in a typical linux box
(shell, vim, gvim, gedit, openoffice, thunderbird, etc.) are discretely
blinking. There is some convenience in it. It's easier to find them when you
look back at the page.